
Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts him at just over a pound. Since he's almost a foot long, he cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but his body is filling out proportionally and he'll soon start to plump up. His brain is also growing quickly now, and his taste buds are continuing to develop. His lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help his air sacs inflate once he hits the outside world. His skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.
I am a horrible blogger.
How far along? 24 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: down 8 pounds
Cravings: hmm ceasar salad
Maternity clothes? Still the same as four weeks ago. I still have pants I can wear, but I wear maternity shirts. Might start using some maternity pants since I did buy them.
Sleep: Still loving Oscar. But no matter what time I go to bed, I am always awake before 9.
Best moment this week: Being asked by a guest when I am due.
Movement: Yes, it likes to dance.
Gender: Team Green
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In, but Adam says it is not as innie as it used to be.
What I miss: Still drinking. We are doing our babymoon this week and not being able to drink free alcohol is going to be hard.
What I am looking forward to: Our babymoon
Weekly Wisdom: Speak up if you don't like something. I would have came home with a stroller I hated if I didn't.
YAY! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you are already 24 weeks!
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for a blog award, so come over to my blog and pick it up: http://tracyh247.blogspot.com/