Wednesday, March 17, 2010

20 Weeks!


Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

How far along? 20 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain: down 10 pounds

Cravings: Nothing really

Maternity clothes? I am starting to retire some of my pants, pretty much all of my shirts. I still have pants I can wear, but for work I prefer to wear maternity shirts. I have to purchase more this weekend.

Sleep: Better with the snoogle. I have named it Oscar

Best moment this week: Being told I look really good and that I have lost weight.

Movement: No. Anytime now :)

Gender: Team Green

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Drinking, we went to a stag and doe, and it was hard with everyone drinking.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't push too much

No comments:

Post a Comment